SUMMER MOODBOARD 2016

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All images from Pinterest & Tumblr.

With each new season comes an array of trends inspired by the catwalks, and a longing, a need, even, to inject them in to our wardrobes. However, it is important to remember that these trends will probably fade away again soon, so my advice is to buy only a few trend-led pieces and work them in to your existing wardrobe. With Summer especially this seems to come a lot easier to me, as I tend to gravitate towards the classics, such as denim, crisp white shirts and slip dresses. For me, these items exude that effortless feel that goes hand in hand with Summer. I imagine mornings spent lazily lounging around sipping coffee, before pulling on a pair of Levi's and heading out the door without brushing my hair.. and evenings spent sipping cocktails while overlooking the sleepy sea, lapping at the shore. This moodboard is meant to portray that feeling in images, and I hope it inspires you somewhat.

Please let me know if you like this new idea as I enjoyed putting it together and would love to do one each season! Thanks for sticking around through this period of irregular posting, it means a lot. X

No comments:

Post a Comment