LIFE UPDATE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
New Balance (sold out) - Asos (similar) | Duster - Newlook (old), similar here
Since we're trying to get back into the swing of things here at Vogue Mondays I thought I'd do a little update on everything that's happened since we took our break. I am still studying Fashion Technology at college and I am still loving it! It has been a tough year with graded units ect but I'm getting there and I am almost finished my first year. I also got a job since last posting. I was hired at Newlook as a sales assistant around September time and was then moved to the visual merchandising team in November. It's really cool to learn about visual merchandising and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to do so. And lastly I have also gone vegan! I will maybe do a whole post on this as I know it's very controversial and I don't want to make this post too long by going into why so I will leave that for another one. But above is a picture of my vegan lunch at the 13th Note in Glasgow which has became my favourite vegan restaurant. It's so chilled and the staff are very welcoming and it's also dog friendly!? Can it really get any better than that?

So that's pretty much everything that's gone on in the past few months. 
Thanks for reading!

Chloe x


No comments:

Post a Comment