ZARA KNIT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Turtle neck - Zara sale £13 | Jacket - Primark £25 | Jeans - UO sale £30 | Boots - BANK sale £20 | Bag - Zara £26.99

Finally an outside post woo! The weather over here is -100°c at all times so it means outfit posts have to be taken inside which are fine on the odd occasion but I much prefer outdoor shots. Seeing as there's still snow lying around I picked up this turtle neck from the Zara sale and it's so beautiful. It's a little bit scratchy so I need to wear a long sleeve top underneath but with this weather I really appreciate the extra layer. I also managed to nab this amazing bag in the sale, mustard yellow is quickly becoming my favourite colour. These boots from BANK have also served me well in the snow. Going in and out of college is a nightmare if you don't have a pair of non-slidey booties! 

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment