3 WAYS TO WEAR: PVC SKIRT

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PVC mini skirt - Topshop £32 (similar here, here & here)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 Tee - H&M | Leather jacket - H&M sale £15 (similar) | Boots - Topshop
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt - Zara sale £28 (similar) | Blazer - H&M (old, similar here) | Heels - Primark £12 | Bag - Chloe's | Necklace - eBay £1.79
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Top - H&M £7.99 (similar) | Belt - Miss Selfridge | Fur coat - Romwe (sold out, find it here!) | UNIF Salem Boots - Nasty Gal £114 | Clutch - Gift

My PVC skirt is one of my absolute favourite pieces in my wardrobe and is something I gravitate to almost every weekend when I'm struggling for outfit ideas. At first I was wary about purchasing it but I've actually found it very versatile so I've put together a few different ways to wear it: Casual, Smart and Dressed up.

For me, the key to keeping any outfit casual is wearing a comfy t-shirt (if it's a cute/funny printed tee like this then even better) and boots, then throwing a leather jacket over it. I kept my jewellery extremely minimal and opted for a simple black watch as well. The messy hair also adds to the casual feel. I rarely ever get to dress smartly so the second outfit was pretty fun for me to prance about in! Wearing a PVC mini might seem like a definite no-go for work or a meeting but I think it'd be pretty easy to get away with, especially if you work somewhere fashion related. Just keep everything else really sophisticated with a white shirt, blazer and dainty heels and you can't go wrong. The final outfit is my favourite, it's so over the top and makes me feel like a complete badass. The PVC combined with a mountain of fur and the biggest, baddest heels on earth makes for one seriously killer outfit. For a real night out I'd add red nails and lipstick to make it even more gorgeously gaudy or dark purple to add a bit of a gothic edge instead.

twitter / instagram / bloglovin'

Nicole x

4 comments:

  1. Wear the PVC skirt with nice thighhigh boots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion but that's not really my style :)

      Delete
  2. Wow love this post, been wanting a PVC skirt for ages now!
    thisischichi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You should definitely invest, they're great!

      Delete